1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LEFEVER LONG RANGE FIELD AND TRAP-Reduced Again

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shaggist, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggist

shaggist Member

0   0   0

Here for sale is a LEFEVER LONG RANGE FIELD AND TRAP 12 GAUGE made by ITHACA, their Model 2 from 1928, Serial #15XXX. It has a 30" barrel, weighs 7 3/4 lbs, a LOP of 14 3/16"(to the pad center), a DAC of 1 9/16"(to the comb center), and a DAH of 2 15/16". It shoots a 80/20 pattern and is, I believe, a FULL choke. The bore is bright and shiny. It has a Morgan Pad and has been restored. The automatic safety has been disabled(too annoying), and it has a 1/8" brass bead front sight. The checkering on the right side of the stock wrist is partially done and poorly, as I discovered my eyes aren't good enough to do it. So, I quit and left the left side and the forearm alone. Someone who can checker should be able to correct my feeble effort.

This gun will do very well for regular trap or shoots that have an Old Timey Gun category.

The price is $325.00, shipped via USPS Priority Mail, insured, and payment MUST be by USPS Money Order. For additional pictures and/or questions, PM me or call 704 672-9966. Jack Young

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JT 27

JT 27 Member

0   0   0

Lefever Arms (Ithaca) made a true trap grade single barrel. The gun had a ventilated rib, almost itendical the the Ithaca rib. The stock dimensions were similar to the trap guns of that era. I have owned 2 of them, the one concern was the gun was cocked with the opening lever, otherwise a good early trap gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
for sale lafever model 2 field and trap
lafever long range field and trap gun
lefever arm field and trap gun prices
lefever field and trap 20 gauge shotgun
lefever long range
lefever long range field 12 gauge for sale

lefever long range field and trap gun

lefever trap for sale