1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lefever 20ga. A GRADE F/S-great bird gun!SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--SOLD--Here's a nice 20 bore Lefever A Grade up for sale. A trim quick pointing beauty! Get ready for the fall bird season or have a fun clays gun. This is a rather scarce gun made by the Ithaca gun Co. in the mid-late 1930's. About 2500 made and not a great number of 20ga. guns. This gun has 26 inch barrels bored mod and full. 2 3/4" chambers. Ivory mid bead! The stock is uncut with a factory buttplate and an LOP of 14 inches. Exc. shooting dimensions. Exc. bores and mechanics. 85% blue and colors are faded but exist in protected areas. Toplever to the right. The gun is tight and an exc. shooter. Ebony forend tip. One small chip on the forend--see pix. Wood is very good/exc with good checkering. A very nice vintage SxS that I thought I'd offer to the nice folks on this site before I head down to the Southern SxS in Sanford NC in a few weeks. I'll deliver this gun to your dealer in the lower 48 for $895. A great value! Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

0   0   0

Boomer, thanks for the plug. Be sure to stop in and see the guns we have in the shop or check out our list of guns on our home page under "Gun Room".

12th Annual Southern Side by Side Exhibition and Championship. April 29,30- May 1st. Over 60 vendors from all over the US.

3. gunut54

gunut54 TS Member

0   0   0

are you open to offers??

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

PM sent!

5. gunut54

gunut54 TS Member

0   0   0

pm sent.....Dave

6. gunut54

gunut54 TS Member

0   0   0

gun just as nice in person as in the pictures....sweet little 20....Bill kept me up to date through the whole process....thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.