1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lee Challenger Reloading Press

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by too fast, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too fast

too fast TS Member

Lee Challenger Reloading Press, Lee Perfect Powder Drop, Lee Safety Powder Scale, Lee 38 SPL-H5, 38 SPL-357-D-5 Deprimer and 38 SPL C-5 Dies and one tube of resizing lubricant. $100.00 plus $15.00 shipping for everything. Phone Jim in No. Calif. at (916) 599-3314. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED,WANT IT GONE.

SOLD

[​IMG]

2. too fast

too fast TS Member

Hey Guy's if you don't like my price make me an offer. Don't use it and it going to find a new home. Thanks Jim

3. too fast

too fast TS Member

John I sent you another picture. Let me know. Thanks Jim

4. too fast

too fast TS Member

5. too fast

too fast TS Member

Sorry John $65 won't get the job done. Get back to me after you talk to your wife. Thanks Jim

6. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=50AnniversaryKit.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>LEE 50th Anniversary Kit

Includes the new Breech Lock Challenger Press and three Breech Lock quick-change bushings. You get a complete powder handling system, with the most convenient and repeatable Perfect Powder Measure. Plus the Lee Safety Scale, the most sensitive and safest of all powder scales and fill your case with the included Powder Funnel. A $157.00 value.
    Case Preparation Tools include a cutter and lock stud to trim your cases. Order the correct case length gauge for the calibers you will be loading, it’s only $5.50 extra. An included Lee chamfer tool chamfers the inside and outside of the case mouth and a tube of premium sizing lube is included. A small and large primer pocket-cleaning tool completes the case preparation package. $13.92 value.

But that’s not all! You get the Large and small Safety Prime. Prime with push button convenience and is safe with all brands of primers. Never touch the primer from box to the case. $30.00 value.

Compare it to others priced at hundreds of dollars more. Reloading saves money and you save right from the start with Lee equipment.

Purchased separately, it's a $200 value!

Pictured above: Lee 50th Anniversary Kit

Pictured above: Breech Lock Quick Change Bushing
    50th Anniversary Kit 90050 Serv.Parts $134.00

LEE Breech Lock Challenger Press Product Review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Lee Reloading Tool is unconditionally guaranteed for two full years.

Lee Dies | Large Series Dies | Rifle Full Length Dies | Pistol Dies | Crimp Dies
    Collet Dies | Deluxe Rifle Dies | Bullet Molds | Lube and Sizing | Melters
    Reloading Presses | Press Kits | Turret Press | Classic Turret Press | Classic Cast
    Pro 1000 | Load Master | Lee Load All | Case Conditioning Tools | Priming Tools
    Disk Powder Measure | Perfect Powder Measure
    Lee Aniversary Kit | Deluxe Turret Press Kit | Lee Loader
    Shooter Program | Modern Reloading | Apparel | Surplus Items

7. WarEagle2017

Lee Breech Lock Challenger Press 90588 Serv.Parts 77.00 <a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=BreechLockChallenger.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi/catalog/browse.cgi?1267106863.535=/html/catalog/rlpress1.html#breech

8. WarEagle2017

toofast's offer above is a very fair ( I might even say good offer ) if one is going to load 38's or 357 Mags, just wanted to show you guys some other options if you were not going to load pistol cartriages with this press, I have been using one for years and you cant beat then for the price especially if you use them for rifle reloading with carbide dies. If you are going to losd 38's go for it and Yes 65 was not a good offer i dont blame Him for not taking it.

9. too fast

too fast TS Member

How about $85 including shipping. Thanks Jim

10. too fast

too fast TS Member

11. too fast

too fast TS Member

Paul thanks for the kind words. I have even reduced the price more to $85.00 shipping included. Thanks Jim

12. too fast

too fast TS Member

Don't load rifle or pistol so don't need this loader. No reasonable offer refused. Just want it out of the garage.Thanks Jim

13. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Put it on Ebay I sold my dies alone for 60bucks

I sold all my handgun stuff on there and made back all the money I spent to buy them originally, and I had use of them for years. Apearantly there are shortages of this type of gear in some places.

Jerry

14. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Mr. Huner....you refer to reloading for rifles with carbide dies. Almost no rifle dies, at least for tapered or bottleneck cases, are available in carbide...don't work.

15. too fast

too fast TS Member

Bill here is the loader I told you about. Needs to find a new home. Make an offer. Thanks Jim

16. too fast

too fast TS Member

Listed on E-Bay item #120556229911 no reserve current bid $12.50. What a steal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lee challenger press reloading forum

lee h5 load master