1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LED lights on your reloader

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chichay, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Have seen a number of advertisements for fixtures attachable to your reloading machines. DC powered. Has anybody have any experience with them? Your input appreciated. Chichay

2. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Haven't fired up the P-W in a while, but for my Dillon 650 I just bought one of these pocket work lights, about the size of a cigar, and stuck the magnetic clip onto the support for the case feeder.

Loads cheaper than most of the LED installations.

Tony

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

You can find all sorts in the automotive and bicycle section of walmart. SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than those marketed for reloaders, and the same basic item. I first noticed the bicycle ones a few weeks ago, and noticed the automotive ones which were a bit smaller and about the perfect size for a reloader in the automotive section last week.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I need one of those. I need spring too. Talking aobut latest ice out ever in my river. And on ourt bigger local lakes. 70+ next saturday ... Yay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.