1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lecoultre watch value

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bjk1972, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Ok watch buffs. I have a vintage Lecoultre Chronopraph that Id like opinions on.Its a 40mm stainless steel case with a bidirectional bezel. Plastic cyrstal and has Valjuox 72 movement.I've seen the model with a world time bezel, this is more of a slide rule type set up. (the pie symbol is preent). Its not running and needs oh and ratchet wheel replaced. There is one for sale on ebay for $7500 right now thats the same watch. Does any one have an opinion of what to do with it. Its gonna cost a bomb to repair and I'm considering selling it for parts.My home computer has crashed so I cant put up a pic for a few days.

2. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Hey-my brother deals/repairs vintage watches and can make the required parts,as they are no longer available....He asked that you contact him at ccasperantiques@bellsouth.net his name is charlie. Thanks in advance

3. DaveXT

DaveXT Member

timezone.com Post this question there. They will give good advice. Many members have more in watches than we have in guns.

DaveKX5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.