1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Leather shell pouches

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Herman63, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Is the guy that made the stingray shell pouch still making the leather shell pouches?

Thanks, Herman63

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This one? Contact information is on the link above. Bill Malcolm

3. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Those are nice! any idea what they cost?

I thought there was another guy from Texas that did some nice pouches? They looked a lil different?

Thanks, Herman63

4. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Lonesome Charlies Has some very nice products.
    Neil Swenson

5. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The guy who made the Sting Ray pouches, belts etc. is Cowboy Rick. I have a friend of mine who had a Sting Ray bag made by him.

6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Herman,

I found this link on a previous thread posted by Skeetman. I believe that the price he mentioned at that time was $225.

Cowboy Rick is busy at this time with other business. I am patiently waiting for him to do a bag, pouches and belt for me ... a great thing is worth waiting for. Bill Malcolm

7. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Neither of the guys above are the one I remember. I do think he was from texas and he had some nice bags and remember there were several threads.

He had stingray,buffalo,leather,and had a zebra also. If anyone knows of this guy please send me the info.

I do remember he only did pouchs.

Thanks, Herman63

8. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

0   0   0

Go to Weaverleathercraft .com to see some nice work.

9. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

0   0   0

Sir,

Gary Stevens makes pouches from exotic hides. His web site is listed above and his phone number is 1-910-308-8789. He should be in Florida right now. Hope this helps.

Chad

10. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

Herman63

I remember the fellow you are referring to. He was from Texas and I wanted to hook up with him in San Antonio at the world skeet shoot last October. I was not able to. The thread we posted to was around september last year and i cannot find it ? I wish you could locate him as I liked his work !

ernie

11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

0   0   0

Gary Stevens (and the world famous "rat dog" ) have been in Florida at the Silver Dollar since January. Gary does super work with any kind of material you want him to use. He will make you anything to your spec's. Nice stuff. Check out his website.

12. bob radasch

bob radasch Guest

0   0   0

His name is James Fierros. 210-912-3404. PO box 303 moore Tx 78057. Hi is near San Antinio. I purchased 2 pouches from him in december- he does real quality work!!!. The basic pouch is about 85-90$ which I feel is very resonably priced. There is upgrade cost for some of the exotic leathers. He has a web site that shows his work- not sure of its name- call him and he can get you to it.

For the $ its the best value I have found- quality work

Bob R

13. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Thank you Bob R that is him. I remember he had a photo site with pictures. Will call him on Monday.

Herman63

14. 682b

682b Member

0   0   0

You may be thinking of a poster Double345 who made shell bags part time. The post was F/S Some pretty nice shell pouches. As I recall he ended up with more work than he wanted. Hope this helps Jim

15. reelfoot

reelfoot TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a really nice bag from James Fierros. He was super good doing business with. He communicated almost daily and finished mine early so I could use it at the Missouri Fall Handicap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
custom leather shell pouch for skeet and trap
custom leather shell pouches
leather shell pouch

leather shell pouch for trap and skeet

leather shell pouches
leather shell pouches in texas

leather trap shooting shell pouch

trap shell pouch