1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

leather pouches: 3 new ones

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Hap MecTweaks, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Active Member

0   0   0

Good looking shell pouches Tex!!

Hap
  2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

These are some of the nicest pouches I've seen.

Sent you a PM.
  3. ML

ML Member

0   0   0

Great looking leather.
  4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

I SO admire pretty leather work. Nice stuff. I couldn't make that happen on the best day of my life.
  5. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Member

0   0   0

clayslayer27 (Tex),

All of your bags are awesome looking, but words escape me on how pretty the "Texas-flag" bag you created for me came out. You definitely need to post a picture of it before sending it to me, because I know a lot of Texas shooters that would possibly be interested in something as unique as what you created. Heck, maybe even some non-Texas shooters would like one too. Glad I could help a little with the design, but that is such a small part, your leather-work is what brought this project to fruition. Again, what a great job on something totally unique and beautiful.

Tex, I hope you don't mind that I added the picture you sent me of the bag you created yesterday. The cost of this bag is $150, and is a little higher then his other bags, but this is due to having (5) different colors of leather and the additional stitching involving in piecing all of the parts of the "flag" together. The 2-tone brown of the main bag with the piping around the front panel make for one of the prettiest shooting pouches I have seen in a long time. Of course, y'all know how we "Texans" are about being overly proud of our state !!! But, I think y'all will have to agree, Tex hit one "over the fence" on this one. Thanks Tex.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

President- Victoria (Texas) Skeet and Trap Club

"Don't Mess With Texas !!!"
    [​IMG]
  6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Active Member

0   0   0

Tex, your "Lone-Star" bag is fantastic guy and a Grand Slam, great job! All your bags look to be loaded with nothing but quality! I really like the western looking bag you pictured above too! I'll email you, I have a couple questions.

Hap
  7. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

0   0   0

clayslayer27 (Tex),

Just wanted you to know that when I got home from work today, my "Christmas" present to myself was sitting on my front porch !!! That first Texas-flag bag you created, for me (with just a little design help from me; well, very little! haha) is even prettier and nicer in person then the pictures show. Couldn't be happier, and I'm glad you embossed the back of the bag with your stamp, definitely something to be proud of. I showed the pictures to a couple of guys at the club the other day, and got a great response from them on the looks of the bag (pouch). Good luck to you on your sales, and thanks again for helping build something I had an idea about for a pretty good while. Enjoyed doing business with you. Stay in touch, so when you make a trip to this part of Texas, we can meet at the gun club and shoot a few rounds.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Victoria, Texas
  8. eightbore

eightbore Active Member

0   0   0

Can you make a pouch with the belt loop on the back of the pouch for a higher riding pouch like some shooters like? If you put such a pouch together, please post some pictures. Thanks.
  9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

0   0   0

Everytime I look at the pictures I am amazed. Very Nice work.
    Don
  10. TP Express

TP Express TS Member

0   0   0

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, can't wait (Merry Xmas to me)!!!
  11. TP Express

TP Express TS Member

0   0   0

Mine just walked in the door. The pic does not do it justice. Great looking bag, and the workmanship is just flawless. As a bonus, Tex was great to work with. Merry Xmas to me.Thanks Tex.
  12. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

sure looks like jim fierros pouches ?
  13. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

Just received mine, very nice. Tex does some really nice leather work. He put it in the mail before my check arrived. Thanks Tex for a great product. Jerry in MI.
  14. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

0   0   0

SMITH47, I know James Fieros pretty well, and yes, they do look a little like his bag, but they are different in a couple of ways. James' (2) pouches are just slightly smaller and the bottom contour is a little more "rounded". Tex's bag is slightly larger and flatter on the bottom, but both of these gentlemen, make fine quality leather products. I run into James quite a bit at the National Shooting Complex and every once in a while one of the vendors there will have some of James' pouches for sale. I bought Tex' first "Texas-flag style" pouch and it goes along with (3) of my Lonesome Charlie pouches, and i haven't seem to even wear one of them out yet. There are a lot of good leather craftsmen out there, and I am glad that Trapshooters.com, lets more of us know about some we typically wouldn't have the chance to know about. Mike* (MH*)
  15. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Nice pouches! Neil
  16. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Beautiful workmanship.. A Joy to look at.. All Good.. Mike
  17. EuroJoe

EuroJoe Active Member

0   0   0

DAMN !! I wish I lived in Texas !!
  18. Warren Hamatani

Warren Hamatani Member

0   0   0

To the top for Brother Tex
  19. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

Wow ---can you make one with a canadian flag
  20. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Active Member

0   0   0

Can you make one with the State Of Tennessee Flag?

DoubleAuto
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.