1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

learning to shoot again

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AAtrap, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Juno, I really don't know what your limitations are,but it may involve more than just getting a gun for a lefty. Are you right eye dominant? Can you still hold a gun to your right shoulder? Among other things. Steve

2. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

What about a crossover stock? Mount on left shoulder and sightb with right eye.
    Sonny

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Juno, I have read some of your other posts. I have no reason to doubt what you have posted about serving this country. If what you have stated is true, you have my utmost admiration,but much more information about your limitations need to be known. I am positive that there are people on this site that can and will be willing to help out.

I use to shoot with a gentleman who had lost his right hand (right hand shooter)he had a pistol grip device installed on his forend that accuated the trigger.

If I can help in any way, let me know and I will send you my e-mail address. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.