1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Learning to cuss

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ken1okie, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

A 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."His 4 year old brother nods his head in approval.

The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."

The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.

WHACK!

He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,slapping his rear with every step.

His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"

2. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

Great story! I always liked Dub Taylor!!!

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Zard, you were close. Newly was the guys name.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dub Taylor's son, Buck, is also an accomplised western painter. I have a painting of his called- 'Gunsmoke'.

5. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Buck taylor played newley on gunsmoke Also played in the movie tombstone.

6. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Speaking of Gunsmoke, December 1956 cover of Trap & Field. A mere 56 years ago.

7. pdq

pdq Member

Not that anyone on TS.com has ever been known to stretch the truth a bit, but I witnessed this happen a couple of weeks ago when sitting in an eye doctor's office, waiting to be called.

Sitting closeby was a very well groomed and attractive woman with 3 equally attractive and well groomed little girls aged probably 11, 8, and 5. The 2 older girls were quietly reading their books while the 5 year old was a whirling dervish, doing laps around the office. Every time she went past the 8 year old, she'd poke her in the leg, and the 8 year old would say 'Stop that".

The 5 year old kept it up and kept it up until the 8 year old loudly said "I said to stop that!!!.

The 5 year old stopped in her tracks, looked at her sister and said "I can kick your butt!".

The mother said "Andrea!! You know we don't use language like that!".

The little girl turned to her mother and said "I'm sorry momma".

Then she turned back to her sister and said "I can kick your ass!".

It was about as much as I and every other adult in the room could do to not bust out laughing.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.