Trapshooters Forum banner

League Management

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  RWT 
#1 ·
For those of you who shoot in and/or manage a league (youth leagues too), which software do you use to manage everything? Maybe it's paper, Excel, or something else, but I'm looking for suggestions as well as complaints on what's out there. What's a reasonable price to pay?

Thanks,

Dean

#3 ·
Self-created Excel spreadsheets with many macros to simplify and speed operations. Printing out records for internet distribution using PDF format files.

I currently keep the records for a approximately 125 person league (four teams but adding another team next month) with one shoot a month for ten months. I also kept the records for an eight team league with 14 shoots across the summer months until I "retired" two years ago. This league had about 300 shooters.

Here is the link to the current league.

Lake & Valley Trap League web page link, Click Here

Note: The trapshooting links page (at bottom of page) is currently being rebuilt and updated. It is not available at this time.

#4 ·
If you are interested in a Windows Destop Application then check out the link above. Free demo version can be downloaded from the website.

Pigeon Pro Software is a Windows® application that manages your Trap and Skeet League shooting data. Pigeon Pro Software allows you to track multiple Leagues, Teams, and Shooters. Once names have been entered, choices are displayed using dropdown list boxes which provides easy data access. Configure Leagues for:

Singles or Doubles

Handicap or Scratch scores. Handicap = (24 - average) * N%. ( N is configurable from 01 - 99) or for Doubles (48 - average) * N%. ( N is configurable from 01 - 99)

25 or 50 birds per week

Calculate your handicap every 25 or 50 birds

Use 2 through 10 shooters for the Team versus Team report

Up to 20 shooters per team

Up to 22 weeks per season

Use a Dummy team for Team versus Team report

Move One shooter to a new team

Move one team to a different league

Tim Rawerts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.