1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LEADforSHOT Bill1269

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Dec 9, 2006
    Thank you Bill received my shot today! Loaded up 50rnd to try out Saturday. I have never seen home made shot before so I have nothing to compare it too. All in all I am pleased with it. It loads better than the wheel weights I have.

Good points. I dont have to invest in a shotmaker. I drive past 3 post offices everyday. So for the small investment of lead and shipping I figured it cost me 16.00 a bag. I sent bill 103lbs which he said after processing he would split the shot 50/50. with a loss of about 10% By my scale I got 48lbs back.

Bill I hope you can keep this up. Thank you John Mac

It loaded fine and had no issues with drop weight, some odd ball pieces in there but not enough to bother me. This will be great for practice shooting and maybe first shot on doubles if I decide to shoot Doubles.
  2. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Sep 30, 2006
    Thanks for the kind words John,I am glad you are happy with the shot let me know when you are ready for more.
    I have a few of you Guy's shot going out late this week or early next week when I get back from Christmas.
    You guy's have a merry Christmas and a Happy new year

Thanks Bill