1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lead shot for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FLIP, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLIP

FLIP Member

0   0   0

`Graphite has been added and it is polished' how do you polish shot? mine keeps bridging in the tube of my mec reloader and makes a mess and pisses me off!!!!
    Thanks flip

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

First thing to do is to change out the 12 ga shot drop tube on your MEC loader for a 10 ga drop tube if you are trying to load large shot. Should never have a problem with shot sizes in the 8-7.5 range.

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

FLIP: I had the same problem and bought a steel shot shot tube which is larger in inside diameter. Works fine since.

4. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have had no shot bridging problems with Terry's shot in 12 or 20. Haven't tried it in 28. Have loaded 7 bags.

Bill Penn

5. FLIP

FLIP Member

0   0   0

thanks guys ! and thanks terry i understand about that, i'm just was a guy with a few pounds of shot that needs polished so i don't go off the deep end reloading it!trap makes me mad as hell so times, reloading with that is doing the same thing.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Flip: put your shot in a case tumbler and add a bag of ceramic stone polishers. That should polish and round them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.