1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead Recovery Equipment for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mcneeley5, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

We are building a limited amount of miners for sale. Call 520 820-4910 or e-mail for information. Thanks, Mike McNeeley

2. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

Wow, I'll answer all of the e-mails as I can, thanks for the interest. The machine is capable of being towed by a small truck or ATV. Electric needs are minimum 5000 watt generator. A loader or small tractor fills a grizzly/hopper with counter weighted dump screen. Stainless steel vibrating screens and blowers separate rocks/shot ending with clean shot in a bucket! We have been getting 5+ lbs of shot per minute. We have a demo CD and/or photos to mail. Price is $13,000, we can arrange delivery as the machine is 1100 lbs. Mike

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've seen Mike's shot recovery machine operate in the field and it does a fantastic job reclaiming lead! The unique design of the machine allows more lead to be harvested from the field, cleaner.

Hap

4. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Also: The shot Mike mined for the Tuscon club, is the best, roundest, etc, reclaimed shot I have found. This after getting reclaimed shot from numerous reclaiming sources. Gary E. Gasaway.

5. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

For about the price to build another trap field you can have the equipment to recover and own ALL of your downrange assets! The recovered shot is the greatest bonus a range has. Come for a demo. Mike

6. tomv34atc

tomv34atc TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to see the pics and CD. I will send PM
    Thanks, Tom

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

E-mail me I'm interested! However being on the east coast in the heart of the environmental wacos I have to ask is this a wet or dry process? Are the particulate emissions going to meet OSHA specs. What % recovery can one expect? Must the dirt be pre sifted or can it handle rocks and targets?

8. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I had to resize this document a lot so Photobucket would load it. It's so small you probably can't read it but you can see what the equipment looks like though.

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=mini-miner.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Hap

9. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

Thank you Gene. We have our web site going now. If I missed any e-mail returns please phone me. Mike
    http://www.mcneeleyenterprises.com

10. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

Demo of the miner scheduled next week. Call for arrangments, airport pick-up etc. Mike

11. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

Machines are heading for TN and NE. If you are interested in a demo and it works into our delivery schedule let me know. These machines do exactly what they are supposed to do! Mike

12. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

0   0   0

The Shot Mike, and his Machine recovered from Garden Canyon was extreamly Clean, and sized no larger then 7.5.
    I am very happy with the end result/product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
lead reclaiming equipment

lead reclamation equipment

lead recovery equipment
lead recovery machines
lead shot reclaiming equipment
lead shot reclamation equipment
reclaimed lead tucson az mcneeley
shooting range lead recovery equipment