1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead Processor/Tractor for Sale in Southern Nevada

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

0   0   0

I have an excellent lead processor that I no longer have a use for. It is about 18' feet in length, 5' tall and 5' wide, and is made to tow around the property as needed. It is powered by Honda engines, 5.5 hp with gear reduction to drive the shaker, and 6.5 hp to drive the blower. Both engines will start on the first crank every time. I have operated this system by myself, producing up to 5 bbls of lead per day (15,000 lbs). It produces a super clean product, our 55 gal drums will average over 3000 lbs, and have had them as heavy as 3180. I'm asking $5500 for this processor. I also have a 1948 Case VAI tractor which is well suited to tow the processor with. It has a new starter, battery & rebuilt carb and runs perfectly. It could use a paint job, but other than that a very good tractor with good rubber on it. I'm asking $1500 for the tractor, or will sell the pair for $6500.
    As we completed the lead clean up and vacated the gun club earlier this year, the equipment is currently at our residence in Las Vegas.

Steve Carmichael
    Las Vegas Gun Club (1990-2009)

2. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

0   0   0

3. williamkelly

williamkelly Member

0   0   0

steve call me at 4436224079

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That set-up won't be for sale very long. A piece of equipment that will pay for itself in just one day. Pretty rare these days.

5. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

The tractor has sold. Anyone that would like a photo downloaded of the processor can email me and I will get it off to them.

Steve C

6. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

7. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.