1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead Processor/Digital Platform Scale for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

0   0   0

This is the processor that I used for the last 15 years at the Las Vegas Gun Club. I replaced the two original Kohler engines with Hondas. A 5.5hp with gear reduction drives the shaker box, and a 6.5hp drives the blower. Great engines that are efficient and reliable. I used a 7' loader bucket to drop material onto the top deck and the processor took it from there. I have run as much as 25,000 lbs of super clean shot in a day with pre-screened material. Our 55 gal. drums averaged 2950# and have been as high as 3180#) If the aggregate is completely raw, you can expect 6000 to 9000lbs in a day. This is a processor you can run totally by yourself, but as I grew older (and smarter) I usually had an assistant with me.

Right before I completed our final clean-up of the property last Spring, I replaced the main shaft, bearings and cams that drive the shaker. It needs absolutely nothing and is ready to go.

The superstructure you see above the deck allowed me to use the 7' bucket without spilling any off of the deck. If you have a 6' or smaller bucket,this could be taken off.

This processor can be towed around the property where needed. I used an old Case tractor which has already sold.

I also have a Pennsylvania 5000 digital platform scale. Not that I didn't trust truckers or the lead buyers, I just preferred to weigh my own and knew exactly what I had, accurate to within 1# up to 5000#s.

I'm asking $5500 for the processor, and $900 for the scale. You can pay for this equipment with one day of work. I just don't have any use for it anymore or I would certainly keep it. I have 15 new drums with lids and rings I will throw in, and I will also provide you the names and numbers for my two favorite lead buyers. These two would always pay premium prices for the shot that came from this processor.

I have a few more photos of the processor (showing the hitch and the other side) I can forward to your email address if requested.

Steve Carmichael (formerly of Las Vegas Gun Club)

2. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

3. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

4. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

5. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

6. tammike

tammike Member

0   0   0

Mr Carmichael,

I have sent you an e-mail

7. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

tammike, emailed back to you.

Steve C

8. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

9. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

10. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

11. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

12. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

13. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

14. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

15. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

16. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

Terry,

Actually, I believe it would work in about any kind of soil as long as it was completely dry. Let me know when you're here and I'll let you take a look at it if it's still here.

Steve C

17. LV Trapshooting Park

0   0   0

..up one more time...I'm really surprised someone hasn't grabbed this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.