1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead Prices Way Down Again.....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Uncle Sam, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Lead prices today are down in the 48-49cent bracket. That is the same level as late 2004 and early 2005. How long before this reflects into bags of shot?? At this level shot should be in the 20.00 bracket. Here's hoping......!!!! Uncle Sam, Pa.

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

When the cost of raw lead gets low enough then you will see a steady upturn in the amount that is being stock piled. THEN you might expect to see a lowering of shot prices. My $.02 YMMV

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

The sooner...the better. Lower shot/new ammo prices coupled with lower full prices could mean larger attendance at some shoots this year which= more fun for everyone !!!.......Uncle Sam, Pa.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Shot prices have already dropped significantly. New shell prices have not dropped yet, but I hope that is coming.

Pat Ireland

5. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Me too so I can go down and shoot in Florida in Feb. and March......Uncle Sam, Pa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.