1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead Mining?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by chuckie68, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Anybody know the name of a company that mines trap fields working out of Missouri? We had it done several years ago and can't find the records. A friend that runs a club in Minnesota, hasen't had their fields done in over thirty years wants the info.

Thanks in advance

Chuck

2. 548

548 Guest

The Lead Miner is out of Nebraska and posts routinely on this site.

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Their name? Maybe a phone number?

Thanks for the help

Chuck

4. 548

548 Guest

Subject: F/S polished reclaimed shot in missouri/Illinois
    Email: leadminer@tvsonline.net
    Date: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 - 07:27 PM ET
    Website Address:
    Lead Miner will be delivering excellent polished. Reclaimed Lead Shot to the Kansas City area on Monday December 3rd and then onwards to St Louis on Friday December 7th . I can haul up to 12,800 pounds on this load. If you meet us on our route there is no minimum order but we will make a special stop if you order 2,000 pounds or more. Price is $1.05 a pound in bulk. Bulk means you provide your own containers. I also sell it pre-bagged for $28.00 per bag. I run my product accross strong magnets twice to remove steel. You will find this to be very excellent polished shot and it is ready for your reloader. If interested you must pre-order. Send me am e-mail or a P.M. or give me a call at 402-720-6347. We also will have a stop east of st louis yet to be determined. Please contact asap as this trip usually sells out quickly. Thanks. Terry. I will also offer downrange wads at discount prices.

Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

548--- Thank You! I will pass this info on to the interested party.

Chuck

6. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Contact Gipson-Ricketts in Smithville,Mo.They did our club a year ago,very good to work with.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

548 needs to learn to read. Learning to read us a wonderful thing.

He asked for the guy in Missouri not Nebraska. The guy in Missouri is Lynn Gipson.

8. 548

548 Guest

You are most welcome Chuckie.

Grntitan, as usual, you can kiss my ass.

9. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Chuck; Put Baker Farms (Dennis and Matt) 217-710-2585 on your call list. He is next door to Larry Moore at Brittany (Bunker Hill/Plainview Ill) -- nice guy.

Merlyn

10. Steve R

Steve R Member

You have a PM

Stephen Ricketts

11. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Thanks for all the info---it has been passed on to the appropriate people that wanted the info in the first place.

Chuck

Thanks again

12. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Just an FYI the Lead Miner is in Missouri Mining Lead because many other companies refused the Job. Estimated recovery of 700,000 pounds from within the trees. Good for me. Any interested club that wants a top notch job may call me at 402-720-6347. Our system is extremely efficient and you can trust our results. You need to plan in advance. We keep booked up but we are adding 2 more outfits within the next year. Thanks, Terry vonSeggern, Green Excavating & Mining Solutions, LLC. One of our systems will be a wet system. leadminer@tvsonline.net

548, thanks for the referal

13. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.