1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead mine reopen in Mexcop

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by b12, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I see a lead mine reopened in Mexcio after strike had been settled by workers. The workers got a favorable 6% increase in wages. Production will begin to flow very fast very soon. Although this is just a small portion of the mines in operation in the world it is one they need producing next door to us. If I were a distributor I would be getting rid of my inventory as fast a possible and get any thing I could over .065 a pound.
    Their is onlyl going to be trapshooters left that is willing to buy it. Regardless what you hear about lead batteries that is bull. Most all batteries for vehicles will be lithium. As Paul Harvey said (Good Day)

2. GCTC

GCTC TS Member

0   0   0

Paul Harvey may know what the future is ...... But ...... currently batteries account for 71% of production. Pigments are 12, then Rolled and extruded at 7 finally Shot/Ammo at 6%.

So if batteries went away, lesd would tank!!!!!
    Rod

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Lead is $1.36 a pound today. $1.36 x 25 = $34.00 a bag. It's going up, up, up..........................................HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.