1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

!!!!! Lead hits a Dollar a Pound !!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DoRaMa, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoRaMa

DoRaMa Member

4170 N. Gun Powder Circle, Hastings NE 68901
    Any bets on where this will end?

Kevin @ 402-463-3415

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

I prefer to shoot lead, but steel has been steady in it's price of $1 a pound in a finished product for years. And our club has recipes and wads now (members only, sorry). Wads are 2 cents per. The rest of the components are about the same price as a lead shell.

A little more speed for yardage is appropriate, but it doesn't take that much.

3. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Henceforth the term "Golden B B"

4. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

The one sure way lead will come down is if I invest in lead futures. This method has worked 100% in past ventures.

Smash Em,

Jerry

5. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

If you make your own lead shot to reload you can probably save $25.00 a bag with the price of lead shot at $30.00 a bag today. This means you can make 25lbs of shot for less than $5.00 by buying a shotmaker, melting car wheel weights into ingots, then melt the ingots in the shotmaker to make the shot.If you are interested in making your own shot, as I do, call Jim Stewart at 256-587-0107 and he will give you all the details you need.

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Jerry,

no offense, but could you get your broker on the line immediately? It would sure help the rest of us! :eek:)

Lorna

7. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Will do Shotgunfun. Please send me a check in the amount you want me to gamble (I meant invest) and I'll invest it. Then we'll sit back and watch the prices. I'll be glad to split the losses/profit once we factor out your initial investment:)

Remember this is as fool proof as it gets.

Cheers,
    Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.