1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lead by the ton

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by the bass, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the bass

the bass TS Member

can anyone give me the web sight of companies that sell shot by the ton.

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

I don't know if they have a website but I just bought a ton @ Trainer Hale near San Antonio, Texas. Price was $25.95/25# bag if you buy a ton.

3. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

I dont know of a website, but you can call Steve from West Coast Shot/Santa Rosa Lead at (909) 390-4841. He seems like a really nice guy and I believe they sell at something like $22 per bag when you buy over a pound. He is located in southern California and Nevada. I just bought 400 pounds from them at $25 per bag.

4. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

Ooops, meant to say a ton, not pound.

5. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

First of all where are you located?

Somebody might have a great deal in Pennsylvania and when you factor in the shipping and such to Arizona it is a far worse deal than purchasing from a place in Idaho so just where are you located at?

6. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

What part of the country do you live in? Here in the northeast, we buy shot from CAC out of Pennsylvania, and Beikirch Ammunition out of Rochester, NY. They both sell shot by the ton.

7. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

The first big hurdle is to find some.

8. Beacon

Beacon TS Member

If you are close to Oregon, I know of a place where you might get lead shot by the ton at $22.00 per bag. I also know of some very nice reclaimed shot available for around $19.00 per bag if you buy a large quantity. I looked at this reclaimed shot last weekend and I could not tell it apart from new.

9. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I just called this morning over at Beikirch. Ton pricing is; Eagle extra hard $22.25/bag and Lawrence Magnum is $24.50/bag Win W209 Primers are $33.69/1000 Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.