1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead BB shot wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by superxjeff, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

looking for size BB lead shot. Lawrence Brand copper plated and regular non-plated preferred. I will also buy winchester Lubaloy in size BB or size 2.

I have no desire to buy remington shot. Shoot me an PM with what you have. thanks Jeff

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Jeff,

What loads are you cooking up?

I may have some NOS factory ammo that might fit your bill.

Will

4. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Sandhill Crane season ended last month. AJ

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Still looking for Lead BB's in sacks or in loaded ammo. Ammo I am looking for would be winchester super double xx copper and Federal copper Bb. I will buy 12 ga 2 3/4 inch 1 1/2 oz and 10ga BB's.

As far as bags of shot go, I prefer lawrence magnum or Winchester Lubaloy but will consider anything but Remington. This stuff is cheap to ship because I have the uys ship it in flat rate boxes and I pay the freight. 50 pounds ships for less then 15.00, ammo is diffrent as you can't ship it through the USPS. Jeff

6. pitt4570

pitt4570 Member

0   0   0

jeff give me a call 425-766-5070 ted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.