1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lead and our club?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Tonight stopped by to check in on Ordering gun supplys. Member in charge of ordering said supplier is selling #8 hard shot(last time it was star shot)35.00per bag + 1% of total ordered. Now we have to purchase 1000.00 plus of supply and min 25bag to get this deal and a break on delivery. Also heared of a few other places that are "dealing" their inventory of lead away. One member said he found a place in CT, name escapes me. If you buy A case/5000 wads 5000primers will sell 10bags at cost + 10.00 service fee. Aparently there are a few places that are tired of looking at this inventory of lead. The only place I was buying it out side the club stopped stocking back in july. Would order for you, for cost + 10% if you purchase other items at pick up. I never ordered anyfrom him. Still waiting on what to see at up coming shoots with local that sells at the shoots.

2. IM390

IM390 Member

May not be a bad price, if you can verify cost and you know what your're getting. Discount cargo could be the difference between Magnum shot and Chilled shot. Early this winter I heard Gander was doing about the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.