1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LC Smith Crown Trap Gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jaymz, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaymz

jaymz TS Member

0   0   0

I have recently come into a LC Smith Crown Grade single barrel trap gun. Trap shooting here in Tulsa is not very popular so I was trying to decide to try and sell this on the east or west coast (find a good deler to take on commision) Any good suggestions?? James

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ya, I have a real good suggestion! Call me or pm me your no. Bill 906-869-9959

3. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

We have the biggest gun show in the united states right there in Tulsa in April . Take it there and get the cash

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

I am in OKC what do you want for it?

5. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

James, That boy needs to be with a mate and this girl needs a mate. She was born in 1929 has a pair of 30's choked full and fuller. At this time she is rather lonely!

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC01280.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC01282.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

As you can see she is beautiful! Forgot to add she is original! No restoration work on this one. Bill

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

0   0   0

I'll start the bidding by offering $75. LOL

7. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

0   0   0

How can a single barrel trap gun be choked full and fuller???? Post some more pics and what price you would want for the gun.I will be at the Tulsa gun show April 1 and 2..we could trade cash for gun.Looks like a nice gun..

8. shadow

shadow Active Member

0   0   0

LMAO !!!! Take a LOOK at the beautiful gun the man owns. It is indeed a double.

9. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

0   0   0

Bill, see what you`ve done. They think your gun is for Sale. LOL

Sportalluring

10. sle081

sle081 Member

0   0   0

can you post or send some photos ? Barrel length Orginal stock and such
    thanks
    David

11. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Looks like a double barrl not a single barrel

12. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Whats it worth?

13. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Smsnyder, Were you asking about the single barrel trap or the double in the picture? There are too many variables to give a price. All depends on original,
    restored, 90 per cent, 70 per cent ect. That Crown grade in the picture is worth between 8 to 12 grand depending on who's selling and who's buying as it is original non restored 90 per cent plus condition. The other factor is how bad either party needs or wants to sell or buy. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.