1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lay off Paula Deen

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ken1okie, Jun 26, 2013.

1. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

Good grief....the media is trying to crucify Paula Deen!

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

Sure, the lameassed media will bury and destroy anyone to distract us from this administrations scandles and corruption.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

She is an ignorant Hillbilly that let her mouth over load her ass, she needs to be gone, long gone is even better and its not because of what she said but more so the way she acts ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

With those fake teeth maybe she could get a job advertising Chiclets. Like WPT it's not what she said - hell,who hasn't used that dreaded word from time to time, but this PHONY should have been dropped a long time ago. Disgusting woman!

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

So, you guys are ok with being punished for something you said 30 years ago??! That came out in a trial over a different issue!

Good grief!!

We are domed as a Nation who valued Freedoms!

6. yakimaman

Don't care what she said - just find her disgusting period. Always have -

We're already doomed (domed is what happened in the Stephen King book).

7. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

She is a fine lady, serves excellent food, is very personable and is self employed making a living under the free market system, to which any liberal on the tit democrat can not stand.

You can bet you ass the next time I am in Savannah (Jan 2014) I will eat at her restaurant again.

What ever she has said or done I know it was out of provocation by the ones running their mouth.

She is white and successful, now ja knows jew caint's hab dat.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

She's lucky she can cook( I guess she can) because she is a pi$$ poor actress

How can she be a racist she endorsed onumbnuts last run around

9. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I'm with Catpower on this one. Jake

10. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

To all you supposed conservatives that have answered this thread;

Y'all need to lighten up on Paula. I don't like her either! However, a true grown up person would just turn the channel. Everyone-and I mean EVERYONE in this country is allowed to make a living. She happens to do cooking shows. SHE IS STILL ENTITLED TO THAT OPPORTUNITY. If you don't like her don't watch her but for gods sake grow up and put what she said 30 years ago behind her. Do any of you guys want it held over your head for calling a spade a spade? I think not.

Chuck

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Chuck, I never said she shouldn't be able to pursue her career as a TV cook, but damn she needs to lay off the syrup on her interviews, and yes everyone has made mistakes as she said if there is no one who has sinned let them be the first to cast the stone or something like that

And I wouldn't have to go back 30 years to get caught calling a spade a spade, but if I call them a spade they damn sure were a spade

There are a lot of white N words

12. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

WARNING: VERY BAD LANGUAGE. CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Double standards annoy me.

Danny

13. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

Look out Yakimaman! Someone will dig this thread up in thirty years and roast your a$$!
    By then "hillbilly" will be a racial slur.

14. Smoke 1

Smoke 1 Banned User Banned

There is no law for being an ignorant fool which she is. She will sue for deformation of character and win millions.

15. yakimaman

If they want to dig this thread up 30 years from now and roast my a$$ they can do so - they'll have to dig me up to do it though.

16. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I would offer that it would be almost impossible to find a southern man or woman of Paula Dean's age that has not used the big N. I would add that it would definitely impossible to find a african american of that age from anywhere that has not used that word.

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have always called a spade, a spade 30 years ago or yesterday makes no difference ... Some people appreciate an honest person who has integrity and some don't depending on your own levels ... Then there are those that profess to be honest and have integrity that don't, then slam others for not having any and point out their weakness's to others ... I do not like or care for Paula Dean, not now, not ever and I wouldn't eat in her restaurant if the food was free and I got paid to be there ... She and her personality ( lack of )has set back southern folks 100 years, her voice make me want to slap her but I am not into hitting females ... Glad she got the boot, don't care why she got it, why or when it happend ... It has nothing to do with 30 years, 30 days, or 30 minutes ago ... She is one of Obama's pukes and just like him she needs to be gone ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

"There is no law for being an ignorant fool which she is."

Well that "ignorant fool" is worth about 10 million dollars. How many of you "Einsteins" can say that?

That being said I don't like her either (for her politics or phoniness)?

19. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

If Paula Deen was that much of a bigot, she wouldn't have hired that 'problem employee' in the first place.

20. drgondog

drgondog Member

I guess I believe anyone can speak anyway they wish. might get a knuckle sandwich or shot depending on the 'hood but the PC BS is off the chart.

Ya don't like her - don't watch her.

She is a big time victim of a double standard, and her primary flaws are that she is white, an employer and has deep pockets.

A white Congressman (D) calls Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Thomas" and gets a big yawn from the left.