1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lay Off Letter

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ahab, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Lay Off Letter

Little wonder why this guy is boss. He is sharp! You can't be any fairer than this leader...

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will continue to increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.
    I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

2. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

It would take a VERY BIG PARKING LOT to find sixty cars nowadays that would still admit that their owners support "O" (or is that Zer0!).

3. TJTrapper

TJTrapper TS Member

I agree with pyrdek since most of those bumper stickers were attached to the cars that were destroyed during the "Cash for Clunkers" waste of our tax dollars!!! Tim

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Oh , I see many of them on the road and I do hope they are on their way to the Un-Employment Office .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.