1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lawsuits....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Warning. Do not click the link. Contains sarcasm.

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I recall, many years ago at the local indoor shooting range a 'newbie' reloader was trying out his latest load in a small framed revolver - pretty sure it was a 38 target load.

I was in the store area chatting with the owner. We heard an extra loud "bang" - and glanced out to the shooting lanes but we saw nothing abnormal.

Shortly after the shooter came in, payed and was quickly on his way.

I while later the owner and I walked into the shooting lanes and I the 'brass monkey' at the time started looking for good brass to pick up - I noticed a piece of black metal on the floor in front of the shooting barriers. The owner and I walked around the barrier (we were the only ones there) and found a one and a half inch section of pistol barrel or cylinder (can't remember which it was) - a piece blown off the side of the revolver.

We figured he had overcharged a shell and when it went off took the side out of the pistol.

Imagine that today and the lawsuits filed...

3. Crickets

Crickets Member

this pick should cover it
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.