1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lawrence KS.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tekyn gold, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tekyn gold

Tekyn gold TS Member

Where can I buy shot around Lawrence KS.

2. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Ft. Leavenworth Skeet Club (Brunner Range) on west side of the Fort. You cannot get on the Fort without first registering any gun with the Provost Marshal that you want to take up to the skeet club - you can go to the skeet club and rent a gun to shoot if you don't want the hassle of bringing your own. Car search inside & out is mandatory to get on the Fort and you must have the registration form for any firearm. Pain to get onto the Fort, but the Club is really Excellent! Friendly people, nice club house, and competitive prices on reloading supplies. Call before you go...think they are open on Wednesdays and weekends but check to be sure. Best Regards, Ed

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

There's a guy who posts here under the name gcbluerock that lives near Topeka. PM me and I can send you his e-mail and cell phone number.

Another place is KCTA near Smithville Lake. I get a lot of my stuff there.

4. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Tim is right; I think you will find that Ft. Leavenworth's prices are very similar to KCTA. Forgot about gcbluerock. Regards, Ed

5. gcbluerock

gcbluerock Member

TimB99 thanks for the plug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.