1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LAW SHOT FOR SALE!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CRAWDAD, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

I HAVE 53 BAGS OF SHOT FOR SALE. ASKING $40.00 A BAG, OR I WILL SELL IT ALL TO SOMEONE FOR $38.00 A BAG. MOSTLY 7 1/2s WITH A FEW 8s. IM LOCATED IN NORTH CENTRAL TN. SEND AN EMAIL IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANKS!

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Damn! Just as good as playing the options and futures market! Tom Rhoads

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tom You should jump on that . Why thats only four dollars more then at the club . What are people thinking ??

4. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

THANKS FOR PUTTING IN YOUR 2 CENTS WORTH BUD. IF YOUR GETTING LAW. BRAND SHOT FOR $34.00 A BAG, U BETTER BUY ALL U CAN. ITS JUST $44.00 A BAG HERE. CLEARLY U DIDNT READ THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT HERE DID U. BE NICE!

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Hell, I was complimenting you on your business savvy! Then you whine about what I said?! Tom Rhoads

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

A fair price. At the Music City open in Nashville, Gamaliel Shooting supply is getting $39 per bag, plus tax. No discount unless you are a dealer, then one whole dollar off. LOL

7. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

I THOUGHT IT WAS FAIR.THE GOING RATE HERE IS $44.00/BAG. IF U GET IT AT NASHVILLE THIS WKND. AT $39.00/BAG,U STILL HAVE TO PAY 9.25% SALES TAX.I WILL TRY TO WORK WITH ANYBODY THAT LIVES WITHIN A REASONABLE DISTANCE FROM ME.IF YOUR IN THE NASHVILLE OR SOUTH CENTRAL KY. AREA,CONTACT ME.I WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS.

8. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

CRAWDAD, just for your info.....when you post in ALL CAP LETTERS, as you have been, it is viewed as rude, shouting, and is offensive to most people.It's just the way it is here on the forum.I am not complaining, just trying to let you know that many take offense to it.

9. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

THANKS, crab!

10. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

I just wanted to let people know, the shots gone. I sold every bit of it. Thanks to all of you who sent emails, and good shooting!

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Now I dont care who you are, that's funny right there

12. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

Well, i just hope your able to still laugh about it, the next time you have to buy shot. Toke one for me cigar man!

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Was not laughing at you, I was laughing at the ones who thought you were all wet

14. Colelum

Colelum TS Member

I have 7 bags of shot in # 6 and # 5 for $35.00 per bag, you p/u in No Ky area
    2 bags of #6 Lawrence - 2 bags of #6 Hornady - 1 #6 STS Rem,both bags of #5 are West Coast. Call 859-635-6528 or 859-462-8834.

15. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Lead closed under $1 a pound today. It might take a while for the recent drops to filter down, but if the lead stays low, dump your high priced shot while you can.

16. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

Dont look for it to drop drastically any time soon. Might fall back some in the off season. Besides, whos gonna be able to drive to the shoots when gas is $6.00 a gallon. My shot is gone, and so am i. To many other irons in the fire. Good luck, and good shooting!

17. biff

biff Active Member

Crawdad, sorry to hear you are quitting shooting! Now there is no one left I can beat! Biff

18. CRAWDAD

CRAWDAD TS Member

Biff, thanks for sympathey. On a good day i might have gave u a run for your money! Im afraid trapshooting is going to become all but extinct. Regardless of what shot does in the future, the average joe will have to work and eat before anything else. Gas-$10/gal. Gal. of milk/$6.00 etc. Do u ever look back at the number of people that shot during its introduction? You could count the # of people on your hands and toes that shot. The sport grew in popularity and the # of shooters grew. Im wondering was that due to the increase in the population, finacial status, maybe both. I personally have always felt this was a rich mans game. With the # of shooters declining, and the cost of living rapidly increasing. How do they expect the average joe to do it? Gotta go, im HUNGRY!!!

19. biff

biff Active Member

And the dad on the end of your name is very special and important to you, more important than pushing lead out the end of your gun barrel. I look back and wish I could have shot trap when I was in my prime, good eyes and good coordination and wonder how I would have done back then; but like you like you do now, I had responsibility to my family and a tight budget. You are doing the right thing and good luck with future endeavors, I will miss shooting with you. Your buddy, John Payne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.