1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Latest on the ABC Poll

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oldcop, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldcop

oldcop Member

So far in the ABC poll on gun control, the good guys are winning...take the time to vote..can't hurt. The link is on the far right of the page under "VOTE".

Jim

2. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Thanks, Jim. I just voted...hope others do as well. Ed

3. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Wrote to ABC News to ask if they were going to publicize these results. No response, and they haven't publicized them either. They did make a big deal out of a phone poll they either conducted or had done for them, total of 788 people called. The questions were slanted, of course, and the results showed people in favor of "stricter gun controls," whatever that means. No mention of whether an armed student or teacher at VT might have alleviated the situation there. Guess that fits in with ABC's philosophy, though.

4. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

I can't find the poll.
    Bill

5. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Just finished voting. Now at 103,888. Ray.......

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

ABC won't even mention it!

They will conduct a phone survey in a very yuppy area and report that most favor more gun control!

7. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I don't recall which network I was watching last week when this ABC poll was mentioned, but the comment was that there were slightly more no votes than yes votes. 103,516 vs 26,891 is "slightly"?

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.