1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Late Storm From Hell

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blizzard, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Gordy,

3"+?? buddy, i'm in upstate NY. need i say more?

brett d.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

we got 9" a week ago and are supposed to get 8-12 tonight with 45 MPH winds. Oh well

3. MikeGrahn

MikeGrahn Member

3 in. can be a mess when your not used to it. Last weekend we got a foot and a half and tonight we are supposed to get another foot and a half. Got tired of counting up the inches years ago. Going out to hook up the eight foot snowblower to the 160hp JD. Blowin snow till spring. Central MN. Can see the targets real well against a wall of snow. Mike

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I thought we were in for it, was over cast but never snowed ... I don't figure it would stay around long with it being in the 70's outside ... Sure hope it warms up soon ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

here's some pics of route 11 near Oswego,NY.

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

last one.

8. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I am going to quote one of Jay Leno's regulars -- "son of a bit$h !!!!" --- I'm "out" on that weather...LOL....merlyn...

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Great pictures. That's REAL snow!!!!!

10. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

Mike Grahn
    When you're done blowing out your place would you do ours on the way to Miller repair? Thanks

Tony L.

11. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Gord.....we were expecting it to slam into southern Alberta, but it went further south...SLC got dummped on according to my couisin there....we only got about 2" and the sun is shinin' this afternoon and it's supposed to warm up and melt here....boy, that Virgin River Canyon must be real muther to drive in during a blizzard!!!

Ron

12. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Oh shit here it comes, Gordy ,we are suppose to get 15 to 20" between now and Saturday morning. Heavy wet stuff w/high winds. Welcome to Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Record snowfall for a winter in Negaunee is 330" a couple years ago. Now that year we had snow banks but not like the previous pictures. Bill

13. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Those pictures just above are not from Oswego and their recent snows. They are from Canada several years ago. Check it out on Snopes.

Tim

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i didn't check snopes, but if that's true, sorry. wasn't intentional. my mother had someone send them to her, she sent them to me, etc. etc.

brett d.

15. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

More Global Warming!!!!!!!

16. white rattler

white rattler Member

You Americans even want to take credit for the Canadian snow. It is to be in the high 70s by the weekend here in Phoenix. 200 handicap a day here at Red Mt. what is a man to do. Trevor Dawe who never wants to see snow or cold weather again.

17. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

my heart bleeds for you Trevor...you have a tough job...we have flurries right now but supposed to get up to the mid-teens C next week...shoot well my friend!!

Big Ron

18. swixination

swixination TS Member

We got 30 inches in Winona, MN last weekend, and now we are getting another string of storms. Got to make up for the little snow we had this winter.. It all evens out..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.