1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LasVegas weather this week

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I just checked the weather for the LasVegas shoot it is going to be hot, 98 degrees, Friday 101 degrees Saturday 102 degrees. Evenings are cool in the mid 70s, Bring your skin protection, you will need it.

This will be my 5th trip to the LasVegas shoot, and hope thois is not the last shoot for Steve, hope he has many more, if not here somewhere else.

Come one and come all for one of the best shoots around. I am hoping to break my 100 from the 27 there. I think I have my Caesar Guerini tuned in.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Talked to Steve today and this will be the last the last shoot at Las Vegas Gun Club. One thing can be said about Las Vegas, "They sure can screw up the history here."
    Steve is not sure yet on whats in store for him, but he is working on it.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

One thing to remember about Las Vegas...it is dry there...humidity is usually in the low teens...be sure to drink lots of liquids so that you don'r dehyrdate!

PS.....100°F in Las Vegas is warm, but comfortable...especially compared to back East 100°F !

4. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Ahab is a one humped camel. The "dry heat" will kill you just the same. It's a desert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.