1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

last day for dick's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotshow, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotshow

shotshow TS Member

I realize the subject might sound a bit raunchy but anyway this is the last day of dick's sale and I was wondering if it would be a good day to go out and buy some shells today before it ends. I heard someone on here say that they are having a big sale on friday like everyone else but no one really made that a fact. Their gun clubs are only 4.28 a box if you buy a flat and I guess I am just getting a little antsy with the price increases coming up in a few weeks so I have been stocking up. so anyway if anyway has heard anything or have an opinion it would be appreciated. thank you

2. shotshow

shotshow TS Member

haha omg........ i hope not

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I dont think ammo will be all that much cheaper friday, most likly not worth the hassel of the mass agrivation of all the other shopers. I may drive by early am at our dicks. If not to crazy I may pop in.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

You cant even get into most parking lots around here on black friday

5. shotshow

shotshow TS Member

oh I know how you feel fellas I live in St. Louis so I think it would probably be best to go to dick's now

6. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

My Son just bought some for me in Grand Rapids on his way up to the U.P. to deer hunt-$4.28 + 6% tax with discounts-if you spend over a $100 -$200-$300 you get 10-20-or $30.00 mail in coupon from Remington .All the talk is for price increases Soon.HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING. JIM C

7. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

last day? Dick's has had Gun Club's "on sale" every week for months.

8. dawg

dawg TS Member

I just stopped yesterday and all the AA and Rem prices were 7.99 a box, but you can still get a case price of 5.78 per box because of when the sales flyers were printed. A 2.00 jump is crazy......Looks like I will be doing more fishing this year..........

9. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

I was person who posted the last Dicks thread. Once again.The manager told me that Black Fri early morn only. the shells were going to be greatly reduced. Clip the coupon in local paper..I'm going to stock up for the year!..Nuc

10. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Coupon is BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF Limit 6 total boxes per customer. With the 6 per customer limit it’s going to take a lot of trips to the store in order to stock up for the year.

Link to Coupon

11. shotshow

shotshow TS Member

yeah nukinfuts I agree with Roger. There is no way in hell I am getting up at the butt crack of dawn to save about 4 dollars on 6 boxes of shells. I cannot believe they put a 6 box limit on this. That is ridiculous. Even if I take everyone in my family I would still only get 24 boxes of shells. ANd you know the Remington STS's are marked back up to 6.99 per box so for six boxes that is roughly $31.50 and at our wal-mart they are 5.56 per box which is roughly 33.00 for 6 boxes. I think I will save my 1.50 and sleep in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.