1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Last call for the sport of trapshooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kentdeadapair, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kentdeadapair

kentdeadapair TS Member

The whole article that Kent wrote is 43 pages long. Look at August 10-14 posts to read all three sections. Wouldn't let me post all the pages in one section. Read all the sections before commenting. I think you will be surprised on how good it is. Liz Harris - Kent's number one fan

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

A bit of advice-

Nobody cares. We already have one "artist" on here with weekly threads, trying to peddle himself to a gun magazine...don't need another, thanks.

3. prorider

prorider TS Member

Liz, this guy doesnt speak for everyone on here!buzz I would be ashamed.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Some only like to read material that is totally agreeable with their thoughts. It becomes very difficult for these individuals to expand their thoughts.

Pat Ireland

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Trapshooting has been going down the tubes for 100 years, or so the doomsayers announce all the time. But, it keeps right on trucking along. Why is that? Tradition, is what kees the game going, and thats why we should not do anything to change the basic game. Maybe a tweak here and there, but that's all. Just like baseball. It's a game for the ages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.