1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Calcutta of season at SGR *Ohio*

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chris_H, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

The last non-registered Calcutta before ATA shoots begin at Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club in Lorain, Ohio will be this Saturday the 28th. We will be shooting 100 handicap.

ATA shoots will begin April 11th @10 a.m. w/50 pair dbls, 100 16s and 100 caps in that order. Programs for ATA shoots are available at the club or contact me and I can forward one.

-Chris-

2. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

3. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Weather is suppose to be decent, Hope to see all of you Saturday. Thank you to all the shooters that helped us get these events up and running. We couldn't have done it without you. And a special Thank you goes out to all the people from the Monroe Sportsman's Club and our Zone directors, Sara and Roger for supporting us.

4. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Absolutely a special thank you to Monroe, Sara, Roger and everyone else who has been coming to the shoots even if it has been a bit cold all winter. Your support is greatly appreciated.

-Chris-

5. DanP

DanP Member

What is the starting time on Saturday?

Thanks,

Dan

6. OH Annie Oakley

OH Annie Oakley TS Member

Club opens at 9:00 for practice. The Board will be sold at 11:30 and we start shooting just as soon as everyone has paid up.

7. monroesc

monroesc Member

Chris--
    Congratulations on your first Calcutta season--trust me-the first one is always the hardest (I remember ours only too well--we still have the caution tape that Adam puts around my desk to keep the shooters safe when payouts are being calculated!) Sorry we can't make Saturday's event--I am co-hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law and I am waiting for my new StockLock. I hope you have a good turn out.
    Sara
    NE Zone Director

8. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

I agree with Sara your club did a great job the first time out in handling the calcutta program. Our part of the state has been blessed by having 3 clubs host shoots all winter long. SGR, Monroe and Geneva do a great job for the shooters. Now if we only had one more club to host a calcutta opposite SGR we would have a place to go every Saturday and Sunday the whole winter. Scott Powell this is your chance to get North Lawrence operational during the winter months.

Thanks

Roger Edgington
    NE Zone Director

9. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

thanks Sara and Roger. How have the "Big 50" turnouts been? I think New Pitt and Monroe both started them.

-Chris-

10. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

11. monroesc

monroesc Member

We don't have an ATA "big 50" program. The shoots we have on Wednesday nights are 100 targets of either singles or handicap with the $4.00 fees charged. We do lower our weekday price to $16.00/100 instead of our weekend price of $20.00 because we need less paid help. This seems to work for us. We still shoot practice on one trap and the registered shoot on the other three.
    Sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.