1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Laser Sights

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadelk, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadelk

deadelk Member

I think I'm going to equip my Kimber Gold Match 1911 with laser sights. The two systems that I am considering are the Lasermax (guide rod) and the Crimson Laser Grips. There is a notation concerning the Kimber that you need to have a gunsmith alter a part in order for the Laser Grips to fit properly. If anybody has imput on these sight systems I'd like your feedback.

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

have the Laser grips on a colt dont know what the Kimber changes are but like them on a colt they are NOT 100% on but are close rick

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I just put the Crimsons on my Glock. I really wanted the Lazermax because I use Hogue grips and the C/T's won't permit them.

I also liked the idea of of laser inside the pistol.

However, the price differential steered me to the C/T. I get them and around $150 and LazerMax are almost twice that.

I now have the C/T and really like them. I also like how it is activated; simply sqeezing the grip turns it on. The web of skin between you thumb and index finger is what simply activated it. I did not have to change holsters either.

The police department ise considering them now after using my pistol. They initially did not due to the costs of the local PD supplier who was trying to sell them for $300 each.

IMHO.

WW

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Wouldn't it be nice if somebody invented these things for Trapguns?

5. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

hip you can get them for a 870 that goes in the end of mag tube but if you cant shoot without it it ANT going to help rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.