1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Laser sight for Colt Detective 2" Barrel

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JJJ, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

I need help. My wife because of some physical problems can't handle a clip semi-auto pistol. She can still handle,unload(both ways)shooting & ejecting the .38 special Colt Detective.This pistol is for her home defense. She is now having problems aiming,etc. although I know the range would usually be close. Is there a way to mount a laser sight on this weapon? Any suggestions would be most helpful.
    Thanks,
    Joe Jordan

2. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

I need help. My wife because of some physical problems can't handle a clip semi-auto pistol. She can still handle,unload(both ways)shooting & ejecting the .38 special Colt Detective.This pistol is for her home defense. She is now having problems aiming,etc. although I know the range would usually be close. Is there a way to mount a laser sight on this weapon? Any suggestions would be most helpful.
    Thanks,
    Joe Jordan

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Laser sight for Colt Detective 2

Joe,

Check out the Aimpoint website, they may have something....

Also, maybe someone at the NRA can help too.

Curt

4. goldy

goldy TS Member

http://www.crimsontrace.com/

Crimson Trace is the best laser offered. Unfortunatly it seems none is available for the little Colt. Might drop them a line and see if any are scheduled for production, if not a S&W or Taurus might be your best bet.

5. goldy

goldy TS Member

http://www.crimsontrace.com/

Crimson Trace is the best laser offered. Unfortunatly it seems none is available for the little Colt. Might drop them a line and see if any are scheduled for production, if not a S&W or Taurus might be your best bet.

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Get a s&w and install a crimsontrace. You will be happy that you did especially if she needs to use it.

Joe

7. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Thanks,
    VERY MUCH for all your suggestions. I have had this fine lady around for 52 years & don't want to lose her to some jerk, who thinks( That's the wrong word,they don't think) let's say assume because I am a retired pharmacist, I walk around with pockets of Class IIs & keep every
    drawer filled with Dilaudid,Percocet,Fentanyl,Oxycodone,etc.
    AGAIN, THANKS GUYS.
    Joe Jordan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

colt detective special laser

colt detective special laser grips

laser for colt detective special

laser grip for colt detective special

laser grips colt detective special

laser grips for colt detective special
laser sight for colt detective