1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas Trap Clubs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by harleypilot, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I am planning on shooting at the Las Vegas Gun Club tomorrow (Wednesday). Are there any other trap clubs near Vegas open during the week? Also, is the Las Vegas Gun Club as nice a place as it appears on the web site?

Thanks in advance,
    Jim

2. mnjim

mnjim TS Member

Jim, Idon't know of anyother clubs in Vegas. Answer to your question, it's a great place to shoot. Very nice and great people. Shoot well. MnJim

3. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thanks Jim

I'm looking forward to shooting there.

Jim

4. deadapair!!

deadapair!! TS Member

If you have a little time, Mesquite has a gun club, about 90 minutes north. I shot there two years ago, great place to go.

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Las Vegas Trapshooting Park is THE place. Other places near LV that shoot trap are the Nellis Gun Club in the Nellis Air Force Base (about 15 miles from the strip out US 15) and the Oasis Gun Club in Mesquite (about 85 miles from the strip, also out US 15.)

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Las Vegas Trapshooting Park is THE place. Other places near LV that shoot trap are the Nellis Gun Club in the Nellis Air Force Base (about 15 miles from the strip out US 15) and the Oasis Gun Club in Mesquite (about 85 miles from the strip, also out US 15.)

7. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Thanks guys for the info. I am leaving Vegas today, but I spent all day yesterday at the Las Vegas Gun Club. It is a great place to shoot, and there are a lot of really nice people working and shooting there.

I will be going back for sure whenever I get to Vegas.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
las vegas trap

las vegas trap club

las vegas trap shooting

las vegas trap shooting leagues
trap club in las vegas
trap club in las vegas strip
trap fields near nellis airforce base
trap shooting leagues las vegas