1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas Shot Show Questions

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by huntinandhotrods, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

I have heard alot about the Las Vegas Shot Show and would like to attend this year to check out all the new lastest and greatest guns and hunting stuff that is out on the market. I went to their web site and it talks about registering and being approved before you can go. Apparently you must be part of a buisness that deals with shoot related items to attend. I thought it was open to the public. Has any body ever went to this before and if so were you part of a buisness? If not how did you register to go? Thanks Huntinandhotrods

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Not open to public. You need to connect with someone who has a gun shop,or who does business with the shooting sports. You need credentials to get in.

3. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

I went last Jan., yes you have to have association with a shooting sports/police interest. NOT open to the public. Intended is manufacture to retail. I was invited by a local manufacture that sells wares to Cabelas/ Dicks / Bass Pro, amongst others, and now even International. 1600 plus vendors, and SO awesome!! People from all over the world come to this show, one of the largest in Vegas.

4. JAA

JAA TS Member

You can also get in if you have a C&R FFL.

5. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I have been to several Shot Shows, You do have to be affiliated with the industry. I understand that they are getting more stringent on credentials due to problems with some attendees actions.

Oscar

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heard the same thing, Something took place last year at the show..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.