1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas Mayor Rejects Obama's Invite

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Paladin, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Las Vegas Mayor Rejects Obama

The mayor seems to be a smart guy.

"Tensions between President Obama and Nevada elected officials over the president's anti-Sin City remarks escalated Thursday when Las Vegas's mayor refused an invitation to meet with Obama when he arrives in town, FoxNews.com has confirmed."

"I've got other things to do quite frankly for my constituents here in Las Vegas who rely on me to do the right thing as a mayor," Mayor Oscar Goodman told KTNV Action News."

"Goodman has said that Obama is no friend to Vegas and would not be welcomed there if he visits."

"Obama will be in Las Vegas to campaign for Reid, who is facing a daunting re-election bid."

"Goodman said he thought Obama had a "psychological hang-up" of using Las Vegas as an example of excessive spending, and that his time, an apology wouldn't be enough. He has to step up right away and say, you know, he wasn't thinking," Goodman said. "Sometimes when he's not using his monitors and reading what he says, he doesn't think."

It's a shame hussein isn't up for re-election in November. The cuss would be promptly returned to the street.

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Good for him

3. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Well get happy, just read on Drudge, that this idiot Pres of ours just gave 1.5 billion, of OUR MONEY, in housing help to LV.

GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Not just to LV but for the country.

Don

5. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Make me want to fly out there and drop another 10K..lol..

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

The web page link is down already..

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

PBB,,,,copy and paste this into your browser,,,,the hot link is too looooonnnnnggggg....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/18/las-vegas-mayor-rejects-obamas-invite-meet-anti-sin-city-remarks/

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Don, I think it was for 5 or 6 states only. GOD help us, please. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.