1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LAS VEGAS- GORGEOUS WEATHER THIS WEEK!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

If you can find a room anywhere at a decent rate, the weather this week (Feb 28 thru Mar 2) is going to be as good as it gets. Temperatures in the mid-70s are forecasted. We do have several RV spaces available if you need one. If you haven't seen it, the program is at the bottom of the home page of trapshooters.com, under the "What's New" section. I can send you one as an attachment to email also. ("Shoot for the Silver") Unfortunately, the NASCAR race this coming weekend has made the rooms very scarce, and very expensive if you do happen to find one.

Steve Carmichael

Las Vegas Gun Club

2. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Steve, I was headed down but couldn't find a room for under $200 and up/ night within a reasonable distance and not a dump.I found out that there is a Nascar race? or ?This has jacked all of the rates and there are low or no vacanies around Vegas.It was going to cost me a grand just for a room during the shoot and decided to pass.I'm not complaining just letting you know what outsiders have experianced. Hope you have a great shoot!

3. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

Blackfoot- We knew this was going to be a very difficult date for shooters to attend due to the room situation, but for continuity sake, we wanted to try to continue having an ATA shoot after the Spring Grand in Tucson. Thanks for the consideration, and maybe you can make it out for the Fall Tournament in September.

Steve C

LV Gun Club

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Just looked on Expedia. There are some "reasonable" rates (considering). More than I expected at this late date. Looks like they're making some deals too.

For example, arrive Wednesday leave Sunday:

Palace Station $66, $70, $150, $170

Sahara $45, $45, $88, $133

Hooters $79, $55, $103, $167 with a free room upgrade on check-in

Fiesta Station $80, $80, $170, $170

Hotwire (link above) should also have some good deals (it's a discount site like Priceline without the auction).

Steve,

Is this shoot going to be in place of the LV500? Or are you still planning on having that the first weekend in April?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.