1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LAS VEGAS FALL TRAPSHOOTING TOURNAMENT

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Shoot Vegas!, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Shoot Vegas!

Shoot Vegas! Member

I noticed that the September 25-29 date still appears in the August issue of Trap & Field so wanted to mention again that this event is NOT being held this year. Please pass this information to all of our shooting friends out there that you may have a chance to correspond with.

We WILL be having the following ATA shoots this Fall, Winter, and next Spring-

October 12 & 13 (National Trapshooting Day weekend), December 14 & 15, February 15 & 16, and the Nevada State Trapshooting Championships April 2 - 6, 2014, immediately following Arizona.

We are working on a brand new major tournament for next Fall. We'll keep you informed as that develops.

Steve Carmichael, Program Administrator, Clark County Shooting Complex

2. Shoot Vegas!

Shoot Vegas! Member

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Steve,

Looking forward to making it up to see you, the facility and brake some clay later in the fall ... Hope you can put one of your shoots together like you hosted at your club and then of course the Las Vegas 1000 once all of the dust has settled ... Hope alls well with you and the family, Best, WPT ... (YAC) ... Bill ...

4. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Zard,

My thoughts exactly. Great to see you and Janice at Medford!

Regards,

Mike Mann

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

6. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Steve put me on your mailing list when you get one put together.. Only got to shoot a couple of times at your place. Would love to come west again

Jerry B

7. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

OK - well this is the end of Sparta, eh?!?!?

or is that Cardinal Center?

I keep getting confused which one is gonna die?

prolly need a TV investigation to really get that all set straight.

But I'm certain that this Las Vegas thing is gonna play BIG in whatever happens in Nebraska or PA or wherever the hell that all is and about time too!!

Search tags for this page
las vegas trap shoor
steve carmichael sparta
trap shooting las vegas

trap shooting tournaments las vegas