1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LAS VEGAS FALL TOURNAMENT

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Shoot Vegas!, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Shoot Vegas!

Shoot Vegas! Member

I regretfully must inform everyone that the Las Vegas Fall Trapshooting Tournament will not be held this year. It was previously scheduled for September 25-29. We are undergoing some major changes at our facility that will put Las Vegas back on the Major Trapshooting Tournament map in 2014.

Please be watching for future ads and announcements in the very near future. We plan to bring all of our trapshooting friends back here at least twice in 2014!

Steve Carmichael

Program Administrator

Clark County Shooting Complex

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

It's been awhile since I shot in Las Vegas (and always had a good time irregardless of the scores) and I miss the rain, the hail, the wind and the snow --- all during the same event.

Looking forward to your 2014 shoots.

3. warren

warren Member

Anybody know just what these major changes are? Vegas is a great shooting facility , I wonder just what they are?

warren

4. 13ga

13ga Member

Ask the Clark County Board. They seem to be the major hold up on anything at the Shooting Park.

5. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Thinking of moving to Vegas. What is happening with the gun club there relative to trapshooting, anyone know for sure?

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Mallard, sent you a PM

7. Shoot Vegas!

Shoot Vegas! Member

No real mystery, just a change in our group hosting the trapshooting events at our facility.

National Trapshooting Day weekend will be held as originally scheduled on October 12 & 13, 2013. As soon as the program is out, it will be posted here.

The Nevada State Trapshooting Tournament is now scheduled to be held at our facility April 2 - 6, 2014, immediately behind Arizona.

The Clark County Shooting Complex will have a new software program go into effect October 1st of this year. Once active, you will be able to make your RV or Vendor reservations and payments online for future events. I'll post more information on this as the time draws near.

Steve

8. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

As usual .... Steve Captains a good ship!

Search tags for this page

clark county shooting complex trap schudle for september 27th-28th 2014

next tournament for shoot clark county