1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LAS VEGAS' DEC. WINTER HDCP PROGRAM HERE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

David has posted our "4th Las Vegas Holiday Trapshooting Tournament & Trapshooter's Texas Hold'em Poker Tournaments" program under the "What's New" section at the bottom of the home page of trapshooters.com. This event runs concurrent with the National Finals Rodeo, and Vegas is all dressed up for the holidays.
    The program has the room info in it, and we have a 6-day, 5-night package at Santa Fe Station just 5 miles from the club. You can use the toll free number shown in the program, or call our hostess, Marilyn Giglio, direct at 702-658-4984. Room deadline has been extend to at least Nov. 16th, but with the rodeo in town I wouldn't wait long if you plan to come.
    Pre-squad should be available at presquad.com by tomorrow, Fri, Oct 31st.

Happy Halloween!

Steve C

LV Gun Club

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

up...

3. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

DB Bill, not sure what link you are referring to... when I click on the program under "What's New", it comes up OK, and the only other thing is my email address, and it comes up accordingly.

Steve C

4. Toddy

Toddy Member

Steve,

It also comes up as no page available when I click on it.

Reg Todd

5. hilger

hilger TS Member

shoot in jan 09 ???? thanks kenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.