1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Larry The Cable Guy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jim Porter, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I have seen a bunch of negative comments on the Sons of Guns show---I agree, it ain't much!! I have been a bit surprized that no one has mentioned Larry's new show. Usually I don't care much for his stand up. It seems he only talks about a very few topics and most are gross. His new show has some of that element too but he throws in some humor with really down to earth history lessions that we would probably not see anywhere else. Might give it a try! I like it!

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I did see one episode of his new show. He was at the NRA headquarters and got to shoot some awesome guns at their indoor shooting range. Wasn't a bad show but he gets old after awhile. He is funny though...

Matt

3. porky

porky TS Member

I'd rather see Larry traveling around the US than Idol or dancing with the stars,survivor or any of the other in your face, real life, action shows where they are pitting women against men and trying to say taht men and women are equal in all things. Entertainment like that get old real fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.