1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Larry Suffredin wants your guns! IL gun control!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Luckyman, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Call this clown's office today to voice your opposition against his IL gun control agenda...His office numbers are listed below....I just called and evidently they are getting the message as the kid that answered the phone seemed to be very annoyed!! Larry wants to close all gun shops in Crook County and pass laws that would make legal gun owners turn in their guns!!!!!

HELP!

312-603-6383,
    847-864-1209

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yeaj, well, so much for those who voted Democrat and chanted, "The Supreme Court Second Amendment ruling will protect us." Jackasses. We told you this was coming regardless of the ruling. The Democrats are NOT going to stop their gun ban agenda.

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

This is exactly why we need everyone to call and get the message to these idiots! Chicago was just awarded the prestigious distinction of being the murder capitol of the U.S.!!! Hmmmmmm! We also have the strictest gun control in the country!!!! Hmmmmmm......The Dubmos's just can't put 2 and 2 together when it comes to taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens!!!!

4. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Luckyman I live in Indiana and doing so have had a front row seat to the goings on in Illinois( Chicago ) . It is real hard to feel anything for you people . Your Mayor and the rest of the politicians in that city have shit on the state for years and the people love it . About every year someone From Illinois comes on Trapshooters.com crying about the people they put in office time after time . Yes it,s a problem for all of us gun owners .

So do something about it . It,s your state vote this crap out or move .
    You and I know it will never change only get worse .

ALF-99

6. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Why do you think I posted this AFL-99! If you think I vote for these idiots your out of your mind....I am one person trying to make a differenc in this Dumbocrat state I live in....If it keeps getting worse I will move out but it won't be to Indiana that's for sure!

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

And we Thank You for that .

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'll tell you guys what you need to do in Illinois. Start HAMMERING, and I mean HAMMERING, these morons with the word "INCOMPETENT". Repeat it over and over and over until it becomes a soundbite.<br>
    <br>
    It's INCOMPETENT to create laws that punish the law abiding for the actions of criminals.<br>
    <br>
    These INCOMPETENT politicians can't put criminals behind bars, so they create INCOMPETENT gun bans that accomplish nothing.<br>
    <br>
    It is INCOMPETENT to punish the gun, not the criminal.<br>
    <br>
    If Joe Politician is so INCOMPETENT that he cannot see that it is criminals causing crime, not law abiding citizens, then he should resign.<br>
    <br>
    You can take it from there. Just use the word INCOMPETENT over and over and over in letters to your elected officials, letters to the editors, on line comments, etc.<br>
    <br>
    It's time to show these people for what they are: INCOMPETENT.

9. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

VOTE ! AGAIN & AGAIN !! 1. call 1-312-603-6400 2. select option#1 whem prompted. next prompt, select #2
    Call from anywhere !! You do NOT have be a resident of Cook County,IL to vote.

10. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The left can do for America what they have done for Chicago. Stupid Democrats. Too stupid to smell the rot around them that they create. Isn't that where this Obama turd came from.

12. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Hey ALF-99 stay off these threads unless you have something productive to contribute to the cause!!!! It's obvious you have very little to offer just like the state you live in!!!!

13. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Luckyman your a Total ass . You cry and cry and then pay Daly . Don,t come to Indiana we don,t have gay rights .

14. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Once again ALF-99 take your inbred 0 intellect Indiana ass somewhere else!!!!! You are a complete 0 like the state you are from!!! You sound real tough behind your keyboard!!!!! Do us all a favor brush the one tooth you have kiss your sister/girlfriend and call it a night!!!!

15. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I think both of you should shut the he!! up because bickering among ourselves will only encourage the anti-gunners. Reaffirm their fears about gun owners and find more reasons for them to propose this type of legislation.

Bob Lawless

16. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

I couldn't agree more Bob! I actually started the thread with very good intentions! It is unfortunate that people that don't even live in IL have to throw their two cents in where it doesn't belong!!!! I actually sank to a level that I shouldn't have gone.... I at least hope that I accomplished the goal of getting the word out that law abiding gun owners will not stand for anymore senseless gun control here in IL and provided the right contact information to voice their opinions....

Happy Thanksgiving!

17. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Luckyman

"I couldn't agree more Bob! I actually started the thread with very good intentions! It is unfortunate that people that don't even live in IL have to throw their two cents in where it doesn't belong!!!!"

You said people that don't live in ILL. Try to understand this discussion site is open to everyone it is not your private site. I would suggest if you don't want people who are not from ILL to comment don't post it here. By doing so it is open to all to comment on ALF-99 was just commenting on what he believes is the reason for the problems in ILL.

You gave your opinion he gave his each has a right to his/her opinion.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.