1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Larry Rickman doing fine after surgery

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jim Porter, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Larry Rickamn, owner Corinth Gun Club, Corinth Ms, had back surgery on wednesday of this week. I visited with him and Mrs. Frieda yesterday and he is doing well. I post this because while I was there, there were several calls checking on him and I am sure more wanted to know that a friend and fellow shooter is OK.

I could not help but think how nice it was that our shooting fraternity is not too busy to care and check on a friend.

Larry and Frieda thanks you!!

2. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

Glad all went well, he thinks maybe he can come home sunday. I hope this fixes his back, only if he dont try to act like he is 20, lol. Looking forward to more shoots here at Corinth. Thanks Jim for posting about Larry. Trapper T

3. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Jim you really are the kind of person all of us needs to strive to become. LOL maybe Larry will be able to "throw away" his stool now! Take care until we see you again!

Stacey

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Get well soon Larry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.