1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Larry Mizek, Roundhead, Ohio passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

It is with GREAT saddness that I inform the TS.Com family that Larry J. Mizek, Roundhead, Ohio passed away Friday morning October 15, 2010. Larry was recovering at home from a back surgery. I have known Larry since I was a trap kid at Logan Co. Fish & Game Assoc. Bellefontaine, Ohio in the early 70's. Larry was an accomplished trapshooter and sporting clays shooter at local Ohio clubs. Larry is survived by his lovely wife JoAnn who regularly shot clays with him. Larry ran a small shooting supply shop at his home(LJM shooting supply, or something close to that.) He took care of many local shooters componet needs. Larry always had time for a conversation and a smile. I don't believe that I EVER heard him raise his voice. He was a friend to countless shooters and non-shooters alike.

Arrangements at this time are still being made (as far as I know) and I will post those arrangements as soon as I am informed. I know many of you knew Larry and would want to know of his circumstances.

Sincerely and sadly, Jerry M. Beach "JB Logan Co. Ohio"

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

eddie- thanks for providing the details for Larry's arrangements. Shot sporting clays at Hog Creek this morning and no one I spoke with had the specifics.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

His friends and family must miss this happy face. We wish them peace.

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to all family and friends on his passing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.