1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Large lead shot wanted!! BB

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by superxjeff, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Looking for lead size BB shot. Not looking for Remington brand shot. I will buy Lawrence, Winchester, and Hornady/WestCoast. Jeff

2. rustygun

rustygun Member

0   0   0

I have about half a bag of #4, I thought I had part of a bag of #2s I'll look a little deeper in my shop, but if you pay shipping I'll send it to you.

3. scorpman

scorpman Member

0   0   0

I've got a sealed 25lb bag of Lawrence lead #2's. $42 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks guys. I sent you PM's. Still looking for BB's. That is size BB lead shot. Jeff

5. Dr. Ron

Dr. Ron Member

0   0   0

I have 4 bags of Lawerence Brand #2 chilled shot I will sell for $28.00 / bag + shipping from No. CA.
    Ron

6. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Jeff, are you looking for #3 buckshot. i think I have 5 or 10 lbs of #3buck. Did the copper BB's make it to you? Rick Gibbs

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sure did Rick! They are safely loaded in shotgun shells and are awaiting being sent on a mission.

8. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

What kinda loads exactly are you making? I may be able to help.

Jerry Lewis

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

looking for lead bb's.

10. shadow

shadow Active Member

0   0   0

Might give a call to Paducah Shooters Supply. I was in their store a couple days ago and they had a few smaller bags(10lbs) of copper plated lead shot in larger sizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.