1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LARGE FAMILY CAMPER FOR SALE....PERFECT PLAN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shotgunfun, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

0   0   0

We have our camper for sale. Bryan is in college now and we don't need this large camper now that we are not shooting as a family. It is the perfect family camper. It is a 340qbs Coachmen. It has a very unique floorplan. The master bedroom is at the back of the camper and has a full width slide there. The shower area is in front of that with the bathroom separate. In front of that is the kitchen living area with a full width slide out. We had the booth removed and put in a table and chairs and a pull out sofa. It has a nice size fridge and a small closet in this area as well. A huge pantry too. In the fifth wheel part is a bunkhouse that sleeps up to 4. a full size bed and an extra long twin on the bottom and the same on the top. they are in an L shape up there and there is room for a small tv of the kids own and a 1/2 bath! you could take out the bath and put in a laundry area. this camper is like staying at the holiday inn......thus, I loved it......lol. I hate to see it go, but it only makes sense. If you took it to the grand, you could probably rent space if you didn't take the family ;) haha.

If you have any interest, please contact me at 913-707-2614 or by email at the above email address without the X's We are asking 19,995 for it...it listed for over $40,000 5 years ago. Look up the plan on line.....it is awesome! O I should add the ceiling height is tall all the way thru the camper. Bryan could stand up in the bunk house easily and he is about 6'3" It also has tons of room for 'stuff' like shells, guns, grills etc. in the storage in the front rear of the camper.

Hoping we can find someone to love it like we did.

Lorna Hull

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

0   0   0

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.