1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Laporte Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Zoltan, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

The New Pittsburg Sportsmen's Club located in NE Ohio has two Laporte model 185TALB traps. I am looking to find a contact in our area that carries spare parts as well as provides maintenance for said traps.

Any info on the above mentioned subject will be appreciated. Drop the X's for E-Mail response.

Thanks

Roger Edgington
    XXXredgington@agmc.org

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I believe Rodeside (sp) carries and maintains them. They are in Piqua, OH

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Roger, I was going to post this info yesterday for you but I couldn't remember Jim's business' name. Here it is: RHODESIDE, INC. - Piqua, Ohio Contact: Jim Printz Tel: 937-773-5781 Fax: 937-773-4577 E-Mail: jprintz@rhodeside.com

Jim supplies us with whatever we need for our LaPorte traps. He and his crew are great to deal with. If you have any problems with your traps contact me and I might be able to help you out. They (LaPortes) might throw you a curve every now and then but once you figure them out I think they are easy to diagnose and treat. Haven't had any major concerns in the 3-4 years since we put ours in. Get ahold of me if necessary. Good luck in your election.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

laporte trap forum

laporte trap problems

laporte traps